Apollo HD is designed for a range of heavy duty flooring applications including industrial, factory and warehouse. Specially designed for areas requiring a heavy duty and extremely durable flooring system, the Apollo HD 7mm PVC tile is designed and manufactured to handle the stresses of industrial use, such as forklifts, pallet trucks and heavy machinery. With a 10 year guarantee, the chemical resistant Apollo HD is perfect for light and heavy industrial use, meeting all EU safety standards while also offering anti-slip and noise reduction attributes.
Enquiry for Apollo HD
The Apollo HD PVC floor tile is designed with a unique hidden interlock giving a smooth and practically seamless flooring finish. The loose lay design makes Apollo HD the perfect PVC floor tile for installation over your existing damp, cracked and damaged concrete or epoxy floors. If laid using adhesive, Ecoloc flooring will provide a water-resistant surface, making it difficult to damage, even after repetitive heavy impacts and strain placed by heavy machinery
Quick and easy installation with minimal effort to clean and maintain, Apollo HD is the best flooring choice for any busy industrial environment. With minimal production downtime, your operations can continue with little or no disruption.
|Compound||Heavy Duty High-Performance Polymer|
|Finish||Textured and Flat|
|Thickness / Dimensions||7mm / 500mm²|
|Application||Factory, Industrial, Warehouse|
|Used in||Aircraft Hangers, Airports, Factories, Industrial Areas, Industrial Garage, Power Stations, Production Halls, Production Lines, Warehouse, Weights Areas|
|Colours||Black, Dark Grey, Light Grey, Blue, Green, Red, Yellow - 100% recycled 'Eco' version available in Black or Dark Grey|
- 10 Year Guarantee
- Unique hidden interlock
- Quick to install - Minimal production downtime
- Simple installation
- Low maintenance
- 100% recyclable
- Reaction to Fire Performance - BFL-S1
- Anti-slip properties
- Resistant to most chemicals
- Sound absorbing
- Resists punctures & abrasions
- Available in a standard or ESD version
- At low temperatures, it is recommended to let the tiles acclimatize for a minimum of 12 hours before installation. Installation is best carried out at temperatures between 18 and 25 degrees.
- Apollo HD is a loose laid system, so in the event of damage or excessive wear, individual tiles can be lifted and replaced.
- All products in the Apollo HD Floor range have a 10-year wearability guarantee.
- Day to day cleaning uses damp mopping or rotary scrubber dryer.
- The Apollo HD floor system can be placed on any solid, flat surface and does not require glue.*