Ecoloc Flooring- The Perfect Warehouse Flooring
Struggling to find the right flooring solution for your warehouse or factory?
It can be overwhelming to research and weigh up the pros and cons of the various options, in addition to interlocking tiles there are expoxy resin, concrete, or ceramic tiles all providing options at different prices with different advantages and disadvantages. When it comes to interlocking tiles, Ecoloc is the perfect solution for industrial flooring applications.
We are the largest supplier of interlocking floor tiles to Europe and there are several reasons why we’re better than the competition;
- Superior Quality. We manufacture all of our tiles in our factory in Northern Ireland and continuously invest time and money in producing high-quality tiles with a strict quality control procedure throughout the entire manufacturing process with a highly skilled, in-house team.
- Easy Installation. No professional installation is required when laying Ecoloc tiles, using the Ecoloc installation kit the tiles simply interlock together with no adhesive required in the majority of applications.
- Various Thicknesses Available. Depending on the machinery that will be used on the floor, different thicknesses are required. Ecoloc offers tiles up to 10mm in thickness, allowing for heavy duty machinery and vehicles to be used on the floor regularly.
- Ethically manufactured products. Ecoloc are dedicated to sustainable manufacturing, our factory is powered by 100% renewable energy and we recently gained ISO 1400:2015 certification for environmental sustainability.
- 25 Year Guarantee. We believe in our products, so much so that we offer a 25-year guarantee as standard with all of our orders.
- Excellent Customer Service. We have a team of industry experts on-hand to provide advice on guidance on the tiles that will work for you.
If Ecoloc Flooring sounds like the perfect floor for you, contact us on email@example.com for more information.