Apollo Mini Textured
Apollo Mini Textured is the perfect PVC floor tile for commercial, domestic and office flooring. At 5mm thick, measuring 458 x 458mmm the PVC floor tile is perfect for domestic and commercial environments experiencing high foot traffic and daily usage. Designed with a hidden interlock system, the Apollo Mini Textured is extremely easy to install and comes with a 25-year guarantee!
Enquiry for Apollo Mini Textured
Apollo Mini Textured is designed with a hidden interlock system which gives the impression of traditional ceramic/stone tile flooring. With the added option of using adhesive Apollo Mini Textured PVC tile can be installed to create a virtually waterproof seal. The tiles loose lay design makes Apollo Mini Textured the perfect PVC floor tile for the installation over damp, cracked and damaged concrete and epoxy floors with minimal subfloor preparation.
Available in 8 different colours, the 5mm Textured Apollo range is regularly used in commercial premises and public areas such as gyms, schools and garage showrooms. Also available in a slate finish, this tile is the most popular flooring choice for domestic and office flooring.
|Compound||100% recycled high-performance polymer|
|Thickness / Dimensions||
|Commercial premises and public areas; gyms, schools and garage showrooms|
|Black, Dark Grey, Light Grey, Red, Yellow, Blue, Green. Eco option available in Black and Grey.|
- 25-year wear guarantee
- Easy installation
- Low maintenance
- Reaction to fire - BFL S1
- Resistant to most chemicals
- 100% recyclable
- Sound absorbing
- Resists punctures & abrasions
- Available in a standard or ESD version
- Hidden interlock which when glued creates a virtually waterproof flooring
- At low temperatures, it is recommended to let the tiles acclimatize for a minimum of 12 hours before installation works. Installation is best carried out at temperatures between 18 and 25 degrees.
- All products in the Apollo Mini floor range have a 10-year wearability guarantee.
- Day to day cleaning uses damp mopping or rotary scrubber dryer.
- The Apollo Mini floor system can be placed on any solid, flat surface and does not require glue.*