Apollo Mini Slate
Apollo Mini Slate is the perfect PVC floor tile for a range of applications including commercial, domestic and office flooring. The smallest tile in the Ecoloc range, at 5mm thick and measuring 458mm x 458mm, the Apollo Mini Slate is specifically designed for areas attracting high footfall on a daily basis. The Apollo Mini’s slate finish provides the impression of stone flooring at a fraction of the cost. Combined with a 10 year guarantee, the Apollo Mini slate is the perfect choice for domestic, commercial and office flooring.
Enquiry for Apollo Mini Slate
Apollo Mini Slate is designed with a hidden interlock system which gives the impression of traditional ceramic/stone tile flooring, with the added option of using adhesive to create a virtually waterproof seal. With minimal subfloor preparation, Apollo Mini Slate offers a quick and easy flooring installation over your existing floor. The tile’s loose lay design makes Apollo Mini Slate the perfect PVC floor tile for installation over damp, cracked and damaged concrete and epoxy floor. With anti-slip and noise reduction attributes, Apollo Mini Slate also meets all EU safety standards.
Available in 8 different colours, Apollo Mini Slate is ideal for gyms, offices, schools and garage showrooms.
|100% recycled high-performance polymer
|Thickness / Dimensions
|Kitchen, Retail, School, Office Flooring, Supermarkets, Bars and Resturants, Any Commercial Floors
|Black, Dark Grey, Light Grey, Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, 'Eco' versions also available in Black and Dark Grey.
- 10 year wear guarantee
- Easy installation
- Stone/Slate like finish
- Low maintenance
- Reaction to fire - BFL S1
- Resistant to most chemicals
- 100% recyclable
- Sound absorbing
- Resists punctures & abrasions
- Available in a standard or ESD version
- Hidden interlock which when glued creates a virtually waterproof flooring
- At low temperatures, it is recommended to let the tiles acclimatize for a minimum of 12 hours before installation works. Installation is best carried out at temperatures between 18 and 25 degrees.
- Apollo Mini Slate is a loose laid system, so in the event of damage or excessive wear, individual tiles can be lifted and replaced.
- All products in the Apollo Mini Slate range have a 10-year wearability guarantee.
- Day to day cleaning uses damp mopping or rotary scrubber dryer.
- The Apollo Mini Slate floor system can be placed on any solid, flat surface and does not require glue.*