Lock-Mat Open is the ideal flooring solution for areas that frequently experience liquid spillage and overflow. While also providing comfort underfoot, the 14mm PVC Lock-Mat Open floor tile is the perfect flooring system for production lines, areas of heavy industrial activity, swimming pools and golf courses. Creating an anti-slip surface, the Lock-Mat Open PVC floor tile is the best flooring system to help improve health and safety and comes with a 10 year guarantee!
Enquiry for Lock-Mat Open
Expertly designed to reduce the risk of spillage and remove dangers associated with lying surface water, Lock-Mat Open features small drainage points over the tile's surface. The unique interlock ensures a premium flooring system that is quick and easy to install. Creating an anti-slip surface, Lock-Mat Open helps to provide effective liquid drainage flooring system.
Ideal for factory production lines, as well as temporary bars, garages and play parks, Lock-Mat Open is the best option where supporting comfort while ensuring health and safety is maintained where there is likely to be liquid overspill.
|Thickness / Dimensions||Lock-Mat Open® - 14mm / 500mm x 500mm|
|Factory, Garage, Gym, Industrial, Kitchen, Retail, School, WarehouseIndustrial Garage, Power Stations, Production Halls, Production Lines, Supermarkets, Warehouse, Weights Areas, Bars and Resturants|
|Black/ Dark or Light Grey, Yellow Lock-Mat Open 100% Recycled ECO Edition Available In Black And Grey|
- Designed for liquid drainage
- Interlocking PVC tile
- Easy installation
- Low maintenance
- Resistant to most chemicals
- 100% recyclable
- Sound absorbing
- Resists punctures & abrasions
- Reaction to fire performance- BFL-S1
- At low temperatures, it is recommended to let the tiles acclimatise for a minimum of 12 hours before installation works. Installation is best carried out at temperatures between 18 and 25 degrees.
- Lock-Mat is a loose laid system, so in the event of damage or excessive wear, individual tiles can be lifted and replaced.
- All products in the Lock-Mat Floor range have a 10-year wearability guarantee.
- Day to day cleaning uses damp mopping or rotary scrubber dryer.
- The Lock-Mat floor system can be placed on any solid, flat surface and does not require glue.*