Multi-tile PVC interlocking tile surfaces are a perfect solution for damaged, dusty and cracked factory and industrial concrete flooring. If your garage or factory floor is plagued by dust and dirt due to damage, Multi-tiles are a fast and effective solution. Easily lifted, the tiles are also a perfect solution for temporary exhibition flooring that can be used repeatedly over many years.
Multi-Tile® flooring is the perfect solution for damaged, dusty or cracked concrete or epoxy flooring. If your garage or workshop floor has become hazardous and is plagued by dust and dirt, Multi-Tiles® are a fast and effective solution.
Multi-Tiles® can make your garage, workshop or gym flooring more comfortable and cleaner by reducing the negative effects caused by damaged sub-flooring. Multi-Tiles® can be laid loose on any hard surface, which means that uneven, damp concrete floors are usually not a problem. Versatile and resilient, Multi-Tile’s® ‘butterfly’ interlocking system is specifically designed to reduce fatigue, providing an even, anti-slip surface which is durable and also reduces the risk of injury.
Garage floors and gym floors are not the only areas that can be improved by laying Multi-Tile®. Classrooms, play rooms, cellars, attics, and exhibition areas can be transformed into colourful and easy-to-maintain areas with the addition Multi-Tile® flooring.
For areas susceptible to electrostatic discharge, the Multi-Tile® is also available as part of the Constat® range. Constat® is the only EU patented ESD floor tile available on the market. Multi-Tile® Constat® ESD flooring gives constant surface and conductive resistance for areas used in the manufacturing of components, machinery and office servers.
|Thickness / Dimensions||5mm or 7mm HD / 500mm x 500mm|
|Factory, Garage, Gym, Industrial, Kitchen, Retail, School, WarehouseIndustrial Garage, Power Stations, Production Halls, Production Lines, Supermarkets, Warehouse, Weights Areas, Bars and Resturants|
|Black, Dark Grey, Light Grey, Blue, Green, Red, Yellow - 100% recycled 'Eco' version available in Black or Dark Grey|
- Fast and simple installation
- Strong and durable
- Protects the underlying floor
- Breathable – ideal for installation in damp areas
- Requires minimum maintenance
- No bonding necessary*
- Lowers risk of breakage when items are dropped
- Excellent traction
- Good thermal and sound insulation properties
- The tiles can easily be removed and re-installed elsewhere (e.g. when moving)
- Multi-Tile is a loose laid system, so in the event of damage or excessive wear, individual tiles can be lifted and replaced.
- All products in the Multi-Tile range are guaranteed to remain free from manufacturing defects for 10 years from the date of installation.
- Day to day cleaning uses damp mopping or rotary scrubber dryer.