Multi-tile PVC interlocking tile surfaces are a perfect solution for damaged, dusty and cracked factory and industrial concrete flooring. If your garage floor has become a hazardous, or a factory is plagued by dust and dirt due to damaged flooring, Multi-tiles are a fast and effective solution.
Multi-Tiles® can make your factory, garage or workshop floors more comfortable and cleaner by reducing the negative effects caused by damaged flooring. Multi-tile surfaces are versatile and resilient and can be laid loose on any hard surface, which means that uneven, damp concrete floors are usually not a problem.
Factory and garage floors are not the only areas that can be improved by laying Multi-Tiles®. Classrooms, play rooms, cellars, attics, gyms and pavilions can be transformed into colourful and easy to maintain areas with the addition Multi-Tile flooring®.
|Thickness / Dimensions||5mm / 500mm x 500mm|
|Factory, Garage, Gym, Industrial, Kitchen, Retail, School, WarehouseIndustrial Garage, Power Stations, Production Halls, Production Lines, Supermarkets, Warehouse, Weights Areas, Bars and Resturants|
|Black, Grey, Blue, Green, Red, Yellow, Dark Grey, White|
- Fast and simple installation
- Strong and durable
- Protects the underlying floor
- Breathable – ideal for installation in damp areas
- Requires minimum maintenance
- No bonding necessary*
- Lowers risk of breakage when items are dropped
- Excellent traction
- Good thermal and sound insulation properties
- The tiles can easily be removed and re-installed elsewhere (e.g. when moving)
- Loc-Mat is a loose laid system, so in the event of damage or excessive wear, individual tiles can be lifted and replaced.
- All products in the Loc-Mat range are guaranteed to remain free from manufacturing defects for 10 years from the date of installation.
- Day to day cleaning uses damp mopping or rotary scrubber dryer.