The Apollo Mini® is a versatile solution to domestic, retail and office flooring. With a hidden interlock system, this quick and easily installed tile is the first choice for coverage in homes and garages. It’s simple to install and looks great in any area.
Enquiry for Apollo Mini
The Apollo Mini® is a versatile solution for domestic, retail and office flooring requirements. With an ingenious hidden interlock system, this quick and easily-installed tile is ideal for homes, shops and garages.
The stylish Apollo Mini® comes in both a slate and textured finish, and is best suited for commercial and domestic use. Manufactured using a high-performance polymer, the Apollo Mini® tile is both aesthetically pleasing and comfortable underfoot.
The Apollo range provides an excellent alternative to bonded vinyl tiles or sheets, and is suitable flooring for various areas, including offices and public buildings. Both the Apollo Mini® Textured and Slate have a unique hidden interlock system which gives the impression of a seamless floor. At 5mm thick and with dimensions of 458mm x 458mm, the Apollo Mini® is the smallest of our tiles currently in production, but perfectly formed for a neat, attractive finish.
The hidden interlock design gives you the opportunity to create a floor with a smooth, flat surface that is easily cleaned, practical and visually appealing. Available in eight colours, the Apollo Mini® will brighten up your chosen area and offer the perfect solution to dust and dirt caused by cracked and damaged concrete or epoxy flooring.
|Slate & Textured|
|Thickness / Dimensions||5mm / 460mm²|
|Garage, Reception Areas, Factory, Gym, Industrial, Kitchen, Retail, School, Warehouse, Industrial Garage, Power Stations, Production Halls, Production Lines, Supermarkets, Weights Areas, Bars and Resturants|
|Black, Dark Grey, Light Grey, Black, Green, Blue, Yellow, Red - Eco Apollo Mini (100% recycled) - Black/Dark Grey|
- Fast and simple installation
- Strong and durable
- hidden interlocks
- 100% recyclable
- Apollo Mini Eco – 100% recycled
- Slightly smaller size (46cm x 46cm) makes Inca-tiles more suitable for larger projects
- Breathable – ideal for installation in damp areas
- Requires minimum maintenance
- No bonding necessary*
- Lowers risk of breakage when items are dropped
- Non-Slip surface
- Improved thermal and sound insulation properties
- The tiles can easily be removed and re-installed elsewhere (e.g. when moving)
- A warmer, considerably more comfortable floor
- At low temperatures, it is recommended to let the tiles acclimatize for a minimum of 12 hours before installation works. Installation is best carried out at temperatures between 18 and 25 degrees
- All products in the Apollo Mini floor range have a 10 year wearability guarantee
- Day to day cleaning uses damp mopping or rotary scrubber dryer
- The Apollo Mini floor system can be placed on any solid, flat surface and does not require gluing*