Loc-Mat PVC interlocking tiles are a suitable alternative to tired industrial, factory flooring. If you need comfortable, durable flooring that can give unrestricted drainage of liquids or ergonomic comfort, Lock-Mat® floor systems provide a safe, easily installed option.
If you need durable flooring that also provides support in areas that require prolonged standing, then Lock-Mat® Comfort is the ideal choice. Lock-Mat® Comfort offers the perfect combination of safety and comfort, as well as the ease and speed of installation that you’d expect from an Ecoloc flooring product.
Lock-Mat® Comfort flooring will help ensures comfort and safety in your work environment. Manufactured to the highest quality standards, Lock-Mat® Comfort tiles are expertly designed using a patented ergonomic system, making them perfect for workplaces that require prolonged standing by helping to stimulate circulation and reducing tiredness in the back and legs. Ideal for factory production lines, as well as catering, workshops, garages and play areas, the Lock-Mat® Comfort is the prime option where it is important to support people’s comfort while also providing a safe and durable flooring system.
At 17mm thick, the Lock-Mat® Comfort is hard-wearing, tough and designed for prolonged use. The dimpled surface is not only designed for ergonomic purposes, but also to improve insulation against below-floor coldness. Although designed primarily for comfort and durability, the Lock-Mat® Comfort also reduces the chance of breakage of fallen objects, as well as providing noise-reduction capabilities. Resistant to chemical spills and easily-cleaned, the Lock-Mat® Comfort is the optimum choice for a range of industrial and manual work place flooring.
Lock-Mat® Open provides comfort, and rapid drainage capabilities, meaning it is perfect for areas that experience liquid spillage and overflow, such as factory production lines, areas of heavy industrial activity and places where drinks may be served.
The 14mm Lock- Mat® Open tile is designed for workshops, factories, and bars and cafés, where a comfortable floor is a necessity when working for prolonged periods. Quick and easy to fit, Lock-Mat® Open® has small drainage points throughout its structure, providing an anti-slip surface capable of draining excess liquids.
Lock-Mat® Comfort flooring will help ensures comfort and safety in your work environment. Manufactured to the highest quality standards, Lock-Mat® Open tiles are expertly designed with a drainage system that can be interlinked with the Lock-Mat Open tile, making them perfect for workplaces that require prolonged standing by helping to stimulate circulation and reducing tiredness in the back and legs. Ideal for factory production lines, as well as catering, workshops, garages and play areas, the Lock-Mat® Comfort is the best option where it is important to support people’s comfort while also providing a safe place to work with liquid overspill.
|Open / Comfort|
|Thickness / Dimensions||Lock-Mat Open® - 14mm Lock-Mat Comfort® - 17mm / 500mm x 500mm|
|Factory, Garage, Gym, Industrial, Kitchen, Retail, School, WarehouseIndustrial Garage, Power Stations, Production Halls, Production Lines, Supermarkets, Warehouse, Weights Areas, Bars and Resturants|
|Black/ Dark or Light Grey,Yellow Lock-Mat Open 100% Recycled ECO Edition Available In Black And Grey|
- Fast and simple installation
- Strong and durable - 10 year wear guarentee
- 100% recyclable
- Requires minimum maintenance
- No bonding necessary*
- Lowers risk of breakage when items are dropped
- Non-Slip surface
- Improved thermal and sound insulation properties
- The tiles can easily be removed and re-installed elsewhere (e.g. when moving)
- A warmer, considerably more comfortable floor
- Lock-Mat Open is designed for drainage purposes in areas of excess liquid spillage
- Lock-Mat Comfort is designed with Ergonomic properties, perfect for relief when standing long periods
- At low temperatures, it is recommended to let the tiles acclimatise for a minimum of 12 hours before installation works. Installation is best carried out at temperatures between 18 and 25 degrees C.
- Lock-Mat is a loose laid system, so in the event of damage or excessive wear, individual tiles can be lifted and replaced.
- All products in the Lock-Mat Floor range have a 10 year wearability guarantee
- Day to day cleaning uses damp mopping or rotary scrubber dryer.
- The Lock-Mat floor system can be placed on any solid, flat surface and does not require gluing*.