Lock-Tile flooring is perfect solution for a range of industrial and retail uses. With quick and easy installation, Lock-Tile floors are an excellent choice for coverage over larger areas such as factories, warehouses and commercial premises. Available with patented Antistatic / ESD properties, Lock-Tile Constat® flooring gives constant surface and conductive resistance for areas used in electronics and manufacturing.
The adaptable Lock-Tile floor system will meet specific requirements for extreme temperatures and intensive use, whilst looking and feeling great. Specifically designed for floors that are subjected to extreme and prolonged use, the Lock-Tile 'Heavy Duty' 7mm tile will provide prolonged durability in areas where heavy machinery is used.
Also available is our patented Lock-Tile ESD flooring (ESD dissipative flooring), which is currently used in both electronic and manufacturing industries. This flooring gives employers the assurance that employees, products and equipment will be protected against static buildup and potentially harmful electromagnetic surges. These tiles are easily combined with non-ESD safe tiles of the same system to create the flooring most suitable for your business.
|Finish||Raised-disk, embossed and flat|
|Commercial, Exhibition, Factory, Garage, Gym, Industrial, Kitchen, Retail, School, Warehouse|
|Type of Setting
|Aircraft Hangers, Airports, Factories, Ice rinks, Industrial Areas, Industrial Garage, Power Stations, Production Halls, Production Lines, Supermarkets, Warehouse, Weights Areas|
- Fast and simple installation
- Strong and durable
- 7mm thickness for heavy duty usage
- 100% recyclable
- 100% recycled Eco version available - black/grey
- Requires minimum maintenance
- No bonding necessary*
- ISO 9001 certified
- Lowers risk of breakage when items are dropped
- Anti-Slip surface
- Improved thermal and sound insulation properties
- The tiles can easily be removed and re-installed elsewhere (e.g. when moving)
- A warmer, considerably more comfortable floor
- ESD version available
- At low temperatures, it is recommended to let the tiles acclimatize for a minimum of 12 hours before installation works. Installation is best carried out at temperatures between 18 and 25 degrees C.
- Lock-Tile is a loose laid system, so in the event of damage or excessive wear, individual tiles can be lifted and replaced.
- All products in the Lock-Tile Floor range have a 25 year wearability guarantee
- Day to day cleaning uses damp mopping or rotary scrubber dryer.
- The Lock-Tile floor system can be placed on any solid, flat surface and does not require gluing*.